Thursday, November 6, 2014

Antigone Quickwrite


Antigone Quickwrite

What I would plan to do would to get my favorite brother’s body and bury him properly. I wouldn’t care if I had any help at all I would still go against what the King or my uncle would say because I know it is morally right. First off I would find the body and take it to a safe place where no one would find it and leave it there till I figure out what I’m going to do. Once I have the body safely secure the next thing I would need to do would be to find some people I can trust with burying my brother. I obviously can’t do all of this by myself so someway I would either have to bribe or try to convince people to help me with the burying of my brother. I would also need people who would get me all the things for a proper burial just like my other brother got, because my favorite one deserves it. At some point I would try to convince my sister to help me because this is our brother we are talking about and he at least deserves some type of burial. When I finally get someone to help me I would have the King distracted and some other guards distracted in order for me to fulfill my task.. I would chose to try to convince my sister because she is my only family left and we are talking about our brother and his proper burial. I wouldn’t fear her telling on me and me getting in trouble because I know what is the right thing to do. Once I have the king and the guards distracted somehow I will bring in the proper things for a proper burial. Things would include a stone, casket, and maybe even a priest of some sort. When the hole/ the spot for the burial is in place and ready to go I will have people put my brother in the casket and then him to be buried. Again I would have to somewhat trust these people because I’m doing this all alone, if my sister didn’t end up helping me. I also have to keep in mind that these helpers can tell the King anytime they wanted to because it is against the law that he made. For now I just have to put my trust into them for when it comes to giving my brother a proper burial. When he is finally in the casket and in the ground as I should say, I would bring in the priest and ask him to say a couple words and prayers for his soul to finally be at rest and for him to know that I did everything in my power to help get him this proper burial that he might have never gotten. After all words are said and the proper and final goodbyes are said I would tell whoever was there or my helpers to bury him and put his stone or some type of remembrance on top of the ground and then leave him at rest.  After everything was finally done I would tell my sister of my accomplishment and tell her of my success. I would also pay my helpers for helping me for the burying of my brother. I would also pay them extra for them not telling anyone what happened. I know that I am also risking them telling on me even though I paid them, but after it was already done I wouldn’t care because the burial already took place. Even if I got put to death and got in trouble I wouldn’t care because my task was fulfilled and I know I did the right thing and I wouldn’t care for the consequences that where in store for me if I were to get in trouble. If this all did happen to my family/brother I would do this in order to give my brother what he deserved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment