Sunday, September 7, 2014

Extended Journal

So many younger people want to be older because when you are younger you are limited to what you can do legally and there are age requirments. Younger people just want to do everything "fun" that adults are allowed or can get away with doing. As a younger person I totally can see why most teens want to be older. Most of the people that want to be older are teenagers and nothing less. Teenagers really just see the freedom that adults have and they see that most of it is "fun", so they want and cant wait to br older. To turn the tables older people adults say they wish they were younger. From what Ihave seen, once you get older you tend to have less free time and less engery to do fun things. Adults/older people wish they could be younger because we DO have free time and DO have lots of engery to use. I think that is the only reason why adults wish they could be younger, but how would I know I'm not old yet ;) Soon I will know but for now that is my only explanation for them.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I picked the same one! I agree with you completely. We're young and we can't and shouldn't be worried about the future. We're full of life and we should be grateful about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLL ;D hiiii cx. so what do we have here? A journal wow. Well first of all i agree with chu. Like juan hundred % foreals. Like younger people want to be older to have the ability to do all the other stuff adults can do. What they dont know is the responsibilty that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree on this most young people hate being young because they are limited to what they can do. what they dont realize is that there are responsibilities and consequences that come as you grow up. I think we should all enjoy being young while it lasts and not worry about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with your statement. Its defiantly the same ideas I have for this journal. All we want to do is have fun and more freedom for what we want to do. They believe the only way is to become older but I believe that we should embrace our youth and try not to grow up too fast. BTW ;) I love your fish thing its so cute.

    ReplyDelete