Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birth Order Traits

What the Research says
Evidence showing Accuracy or Inaccuracy
Perfectionist
I actually don’t really care if things are perfect. Like as long as I can get the things done in a decent manner then to me it is perfect. If it come to things like planning a party or making a gift then yes I’m a perfectionist. Most of the time though I really don’t care if things are perfect or not.
Careers: science
I actually think that this is accurate for me because in the future I want a career to do with biological life science. So I think that this trait would be accurate for me.
Personality  traits: compliant and wanting to please
I think this is really true about my self because no matter the situation I always try to please everyone with all their needs. I am defiantly compliant with others. I always listen to what other people tell me no matter the situation.
Well- organized
This trait is far from being true for me. I am not organized at all. It’s not like I haven’t tried to be organized, I just feel like I don’t stick to it. I think that my only type of organization is messiness. I tend to find things easier when it’s messy rather than it being organized.
Mental discipline
I feel that I really don’t have that much mental discipline. Like most of the times I really don’t think before I act and don’t think about the outcomes of my actions. I would have to say most of the time I really don’t think. About twenty percent of the time I think before I act, but most of the time I really don’t discipline my mental actions and thoughts.
Stubborn
I actually think that I am really stubborn to when it comes to everything. If something really doesn’t go with how I want it to then I won’t change my mind for nothing. For example, when my family was planning my quinceanera, I wanted things a certain way. They suggested many options and different ideas, but I wouldn’t even consider them because I wanted what I wanted not what they thought was better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment