Monday, August 18, 2014

My Six Words



Society honors "Perfect", what is it?

I chose these six words because to me it seems that our society does try to honor the idea of "perfect" and try to mimic what they think is "perfect". In my six words I question what it is because to me there really is no type of "perfect" in this world. I think that the only type of "perfect" is your true genuine self. Even if we do try to be perfect there will always be a flaw that we can't change. Its apart of us and that's why we have it... we cant change it no matter what. You are who you are and that's way better than being a copy; being one of a kind is 100x better! My philosophy on looking  "perfect" is just being who you are and expressing yourself in what ever way it makes you you!

No comments:

Post a Comment