Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reflections on Week 1

1)  I think that with the new schedule it might just make things harder than they were and make it more difficult to do things. Also another factor that might make it more difficult would be sports. Trying to manage all of it at once. Other than that I think that those are the only things that would make it difficult to handle.

2) An awesome learning experience I think I had was when I was in fifth grade. My teacher Mrs. Corely, taught me how to express my thoughts and feelings into poetry. She made it easy for me and the whole class because she would give us examples and help us out if we hit a road block. I reallzed this by all the awards i would get in her class for good poetry.

3) I'm most concerened about the timed writings and the presentations. I really don't like being all eyes to look at and always scared that I wont finish in time for the timed writings. I look forward to improving my writing skills and speaking skills. I think that this will help me in life because life is all about speaking and writing in the right way. All this practice will help me prepare for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment